The hyCLEANER® red EVO III cleans different forms of façades, surfaces and materials – especially horizontal profiled metal cladding – very gently, effective, fast and above all, economic. The machine works with high-pressure water and does not need any electrical connection. Both, the glass and the frames are cleaned simultaneously. All water leading elements are made out of stainless steel. Purified-water can be used and the glass surfaces dry up, leaving no streaks behind. A further advantage of hyCLEANER® red EVO III is the running wheels. The do not leave any marks on the surface of the façade – gentle cleaning can be so easy!
|Brush width||± 800 mm|
|Brush diameter||± 400 mm|
|Balance of movement||max. 500 mm|
|Running wheel ∅ big||500 mm|
|Total weight||≤ 65 kg|
|Traffic load on the surface to be cleaned||min. 20 kp/m²
max. 82 kp/m²
|Water pressure||min. 120 bar (1740 psi)
max. 160 bar (2300 psi)
|Water quantity||min. 9 l/min.
(1.98 gal/min (UK))
max. 12 l/min.
(2.64 gal/min (UK))
|Revolutions regulated via water quantity||yes
max. 400 rpm
*depending on degree of soiling
|max. 9 m²/min|
Alterations in construction reserved
Benefits for users
- The innovative technology of the hyCLEANER® red EVO III is configurable, self-explanatory and environmentally friendly.
- Reduced cleaning intervalls due to high cleaning ability and cleaning quality.
- Minimization of labour cost (simple use of hyCLEANER® red EVO III after a short training; only one person required).
- Low water consumption compared to manual cleaning methods, gentle on resources.
- The whole hyCLEANER® red EVO III concept is service-friendly and requires only low maintenance.
- Increase of the building’s value; as regular cleaning avoids damages.
- Cost-effective construction. The use of hyCLEANER® red EVO III can already be considered in the planning stage.