Der hyCLEANER® blue GLASS ROOF is an innovative cleaning system for different roof forms, specifically developed for organic forms and structures. Safe, efficient, economic and easy to operate. Moving on tracks with excellent grip on glass surfaces. The machine is designed for one-man operation and has proven to work successfully in challenging applications.
Benefits for users
- Easy operation of hyCLEANER® blue GLASS ROOF via radio-remote-control with a range of 100 m.
- Adjustable driving speed.
- Optimum cleaning results due to brush design and high circumferential speed of the bristle tips.
- The self-supporting brush also ensures an easy cleaning of the edges.
- No physical stress for the operator, therefore high and constantly good cleaning result from sunset to sunrise.
- Cleaning is possible even on transverse slopes.
- The machine’s surface load is considerably below the allowed wind and snow loads of many glass roofs.
- Can be used on many glass roofs which are not designed to take foot traffic.
- Easy handling thanks to modular design and lightweight components.
- Several fixing and fastening points allow a flat positioning of hyCLEANER® blue GLASS ROOF on the roof surface.
- Many fastening points for working in critical areas.
- Use of rainwater, tap water and technical water is possible.
- All types of water treatment systems and osmosis plants can be used.
- Easy change of the driving pads via Velcro fastener.
- Easy transportation.
- Operating pressure 2-8 bar.
- Fast cleaning result – up to five times faster compared to manual cleaning methods.
- Minimised water consumption, as water is consumed only during cleaning.
- The whole hyCLEANER® blue GLASS ROOF concept is service-friendly and requires only low maintenance.
- Eco-friendly: Perfect cleaning results without adding chemicals or other cleaning agents.
- Use of commercially available components.
- Value maintenance of the glass roof, since regular cleaning prevents damages caused by permanent soiling.