- Use of tried and tested components (modular principle).
- Special brushing system for optimum cleaning of wind power poles (total brush width: approx. 1600 mm).
- Rotation of the cleaning brushes via the high-pressure water supply (no further power supply lines necessary).
- Additional wheels as spacers for brush heads.
- Transfer of the water supply from the side to the centre feed line.
- Determination of the centre of gravity of the attachment to the cable system.
- Mobile installation of the cleaning system at the tower plant.
- Operative on stand, near water sources.
- Transport trolley with balloon tires for easy transport on rough terrain.
- Construction of the carrier elements made of coated aluminium and stainless steel.
- All water pipes are designed for technical water.
Benefits for users
- Minimises labour costs.
- Easy handling.
- Thanks to the constant rotation of the brushes and the defined and uniform pressure, a consistently good and, above all, fast cleaning result is achieved.
- Long standstill times of the wind power plants are avoided because of the fast cleaning results.
- Fast cleaning result – up to five times faster compared to manual cleaning methods.
- Minimised water consumption, as water is consumed only during cleaning.
- The whole hyCLEANER® black WINDKRAFT concept is service-friendly and requires only low maintenance.
- Eco-friendly: Perfect cleaning results without adding chemicals or other cleaning agents.
- Use of commercially available components.
- Value maintenance of the wind tubine, since regular cleaning prevents damages caused by permanent soiling.