- Use of tried and tested components (modular principle).
- Special brushing system for optimum cleaning of wind power poles (total brush width: approx. 1600 mm).
- Rotation of the cleaning brushes via the high-pressure water supply (no further power supply lines necessary).
- Additional wheels as spacers for brush heads.
- Transfer of the water supply from the side to the centre feed line.
- Determination of the centre of gravity of the attachment to the cable system.
- Mobile installation of the cleaning system at the tower plant.
- Operative on stand, near water sources.
- Transport trolley with balloon tires for easy transport on rough terrain.
- Construction of the carrier elements made of coated aluminium and stainless steel.
- All water pipes are designed for technical water.
|Brush width||± 1550 mm|
|Brush diameter||± 550 mm|
|Balance of movement||max. 1000 mm|
|Running wheel ∅ big||500 mm|
|Running wheel ∅ small||260 mm|
|Total weight||± 90 kg|
|Traffic load on the surface to be cleaned||min. 20 kp/m²
max. 82 kp/m²
|Water pressure||min. 120 bar (1740 psi)
max. 160 bar (2300 psi)
|Water quantity||min. 9 l/min.
(1.98 gal/min (UK))
max. 12 l/min.
(2.64 gal/min (UK))
|Revolutions regulated via water quantity||ja|
|Lowering speed||max. 24 m/min|
*depending on degree of soiling
|max. 18 m²/min|
Alterations in construction reserved
Benefits for users
- Minimises labour costs.
- Easy handling.
- Thanks to the constant rotation of the brushes and the defined and uniform pressure, a consistently good and, above all, fast cleaning result is achieved.
- Long standstill times of the wind power plants are avoided because of the fast cleaning results.
- Fast cleaning result – up to five times faster compared to manual cleaning methods.
- Minimised water consumption, as water is consumed only during cleaning.
- The whole hyCLEANER® WINDKRAFT concept is service-friendly and requires only low maintenance.
- Eco-friendly: Perfect cleaning results without adding chemicals or other cleaning agents.
- Use of commercially available components.
- Value maintenance of the wind tubine, since regular cleaning prevents damages caused by permanent soiling.