Cleaning robot for solar- and photovoltaic installations:
hyCLEANER® SOLAR facelift – clean solar and photovoltaic panels ensure optimum performance!
Solar and photovoltaic plants are symbols of clean energy generation. In order to achieve the optimum efficiency as well as the calculated service life of the plant, the solar panels have to be clean. Permanent soiling caused by environmental influences, dust, flower pollen, mosses etc. reduces the solar performance and efficiency. In the case of agricultural farms and livestock farming, ammonia gases lead to an additionally increased degree of soiling (heavy soiling may reduce profits by 20 – 30 %). Even smallest contaminations caused by bird droppings, mosses, lichens etc. may – due to the series connection of modules – reduce the performance and efficiency of the complete plant, as the weakest module determines the total output. However, it is not only the financial loss, which gives reason to concern! Soiling can attack panels’ coatings and seals. Incoming water then causes damages to the complete system. The solar and photovoltaic plants become susceptible to faults and failure.
Cleaning of solar panel surfaces has never been so easy.
So far, cleaning of solar and photovoltaic surfaces caused major difficulties to many solar plant operators. hyCLEANER® SOLAR facelift cleaning robot allows an easy, fast and economic cleaning. Due to the high mechanical performance, an optimum cleaning result can be achieved with only low water consumption. The solar panel cleaning system is controlled via radio-remote-control and allows the operator to achieve an optimum cleaning result without any physical efforts. Moreover, the operator no longer needs to step onto the sensitive roof and solar surfaces. The photovoltaic cleaning system is powered by lithium-ion-batteries and does not require any external power source close to the working area.
|Basic machine / chassis|
|Overall length without brush||± 1200 mm|
|Overall width without brush||± 900 mm|
|Overall height without brush||± 500 mm|
|Total weight without brush||± 60 kg|
depending on surface condition
|Widht of driving pad||± 0,10 m|
4 adjustable speed levels
|± 1,5 km/h|
|Solar panel cleaning brush 1100|
|Brush width||± 1100 mm|
|Brush diameter||± 300 mm|
|Width of brush system||± 1300 mm|
|Weight of brush system||± 23 kg|
|Ion battery||max. 42 Volt|
*Access to the hyCLEANER® training video is password protected. Please enter your personalized password on the following page. By entering the password, you agree to an analysis of your use of the password-protected area of our website, via Google Analytics.
Benefits for users
- Easy operation of hyCLEANER® SOLAR facelift solar panel cleaning robot via radio-remote-control with a range of 100 m.
- Adjustable driving speed.
- Optimum cleaning results due to brush design and high circumferential speed of the bristle tips.
- The self-supporting brush also ensures an easy cleaning of the edges.
- No physical stress for the operator, therefore high and constantly good cleaning result from dawn till dusk.
- Solar panel cleaning is possible even on transverse slopes.
- The surface load is considerably below the allowed wind and snow loads.
- Easy handling thanks to modular design and lightweight components.
- Several fixing and fastening points allow a flat positioning of the solar panel cleaning robot hyCLEANER® black SOLAR facelift on the solar surface.
- Many fastening points for working in critical areas.
- Use of rainwater, tap water and technical water is possible.
- All types of water treatment systems and osmosis plants can be used.
- Easy change of the driving pads via Velcro fastener.
- Easy transportation.
- Operating pressure 2-8 bar.
- Fast cleaning results can be achieved by the use of the solar panel cleaning robot – up to five times faster compared to manual cleaning methods.
- Minimised water consumption, as water is consumed only during cleaning.
- The whole hyCLEANER® SOLAR facelift concept is service-friendly and requires only low maintenance.
- Eco-friendly: Perfect cleaning results without adding chemicals or other cleaning agents.
- The solar panel cleaning robot can be adapted perfectly to different solar and photovoltaic plants thanks to a wide range of accessories.
- Use of commercially available components.
- Value maintenance of the solar plant, since regular cleaning prevents damages caused by permanent soiling.